How Miracle Glow has changed my appearance
Skin bleaching has been my really big problem. As a child, I’ve had many freckles, and I didn’t like them. As a teenager, I suffered with acne, which left ugly marks on the temples and chin. Later on, when I became a mom, several pigment spots popped up … My husband says he doesn’t mind and loves me the way I am. But I always dreamed of a beautiful skin with even complexion, without blemishes and flaws. I’ve already tried a lot of products, both, home made and bought in the shops, but I’ve never been satisfied with the result. Folk remedies are virtually useless, but at least they didn’t give me allergies, unlike shop cosmetics. One of them gave me a terrible reaction: my skin was red and very itchy … It was a disaster!
I could have gone to the beauty salon for professional facials, but it’s very expensive. I couldn’t afford regular professional care. Fortunately, a friend of mine who works in a beauty salon told me about a product that helps get rid of freckles, pigment spots and other skin imperfections – MIRACLE GLOW ULTIMATE WHITENING CREAM.
I was so used to foundations and concealers that I couldn’t imagine my life without them. Over time, I’ve noticed that because of overusing them my skin condition began to deteriorate … I had to give up the only means that allowed me to look good. The remedy that my girl friend advised me seemed to be some kind of fiction, but I had no reason not to trust a professional beautician.
Before buying it, I decided to check out the formula of the product.
What’s inside Miracle Glow:
- Kaolin. White clay has been known from ancient times, as a bleaching, purifying and narrowing pores agent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Raw cocoa butter (theobroma). It has a whitening, toning and nourishing properties, it protects skin against harmful ultraviolet radiation;
- Safflower seeds oil (enriched with vitamins complex). It contains polyunsaturated linoleic acid, which allows Miracle Glow cream achieving bleaching, softening and moisturizing effect. When bought as such, this oil is very expensive.
- Unsaponified soybean oil. This ingredient in rich in oleic, stearic, linoleic and palmitic acids as well as tocopherols, phytosterols. Being part of the anti-pigmentation formula, it increases and restores the water-retaining barrier of the skin;
- Lactic acid. It has been added to Miracle Glow mask because of its powerful whitening effect;
- Medicinal rosemary essential oil. Has a tonic effect, removes brown spots. Being part of the anti-pigmentation formula, this essential oil enhances the effect of other components;
- Liquorice root extract. It inhibits melanin synthesis in the skin, which result in discoloration of already existing imperfections and inhibits the appearance of new ones;
- Canola oil. A rich source of oleic acid, an antioxidant effect;
- Glycerin, panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), isopropyl palmitate, cyclomethicone and a complex of auxiliary substances to protect and moisturize the skin.
Where to buy Miracle Glow
You can order the cream on the official website. This is where I ordered Miracle Glow myself.
My order was delivered rather quickly. The cream has a pleasant texture and a gentle smell. I’m quite experienced when in comes to using makeup. That’s why I first did an allergy test.
I applied a small amount of Miracle Glow on the inner side of my arm close the elbow joint and left it for approximately for 15-20 minutes. Although I was concerned, I didn’t have any reaction. Therefore, I began to use the cream as indicated in the directions.
Directions for Miracle Glow:
- Remove makeup and dirt from your face.
- Apply a thick layer of miracle glow cream. Avoid the area around lips and eyes.
- Leave the miracle glow on your face for no more than 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Miracle Glow should be used at least three times a week.
I found feedback about Miracle Glow on several websites. According to those who used it, one tube of cream lasts for 4 weeks, which is enough not only to eliminate unwanted pigmentation, but also to improve your complexion, making it lighter and smoother.
I used miracle glow for precisely 4 weeks. At first I did not believe that I could get rid of the imperfections on my face, but after 2 weeks I began to notice that freckles became much less visible and the pigmentation was less noticeable. Acne signs were the most difficult to remove. However they also disappeared after 4 weeks. Generally speaking, I am very pleased with the result: my face got a fresher look, the skin complexion is gorgeous, and I finally got rid of my insecurities. Now I can go out without applying several layers of foundation and still feel attractive. I ordered more on this website.
The price of the cream is quite affordable. Having a young child leaves no extra money. Just make sure to buy the original MIRACLE GLOW ULTIMATE cream and you will have no problems with your skin.